“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” Harriet Tubman


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Grad School Excitement!!

I am sooooo excited! In a little less than 4 weeks I will be starting graduate school! I can't believe it. Time has gone past so quick since I first applied and then got my acceptance letter. I feel so BLESSED. Wait...I guess I should probably tell what I'm going to grad school for. Right? Yep. LOL. Well, I will be attending lovely Chatham University here in Pittsburgh for my Masters degree in Professional Writing with a concentration in Web Development. Writing is my passion and the internet is kinda sort of like my second passion. This is so perfect for me. God has given me such a wonderful opportunity with this blessing and I plan to make the most of it.  This New Year is starting off great already and it isn't even here yet!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats girlie... Its a beautiful thing that you know what you want to do and the passion you have for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SweetIntent. I'm just so excited! Oh yea and thank you for reading and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete